S-N95 Mask – Air Pollution, Virus & Bacteria Protection05/28/2020
Rabeprazole Sodium & Domperidone Tablets
Rabgail consists of Rabeprazole Sodium & Domperidone Tablets which is a combination medicine being used to treat the problem of gastroesophageal reflux disease which is also called Acid reflux and it is also used to treat the issue of peptic ulcer disease as it provides relief from various associated symptoms also.
Domperidone is linked with a class of medications which are called prokinetics that is responsible for working on the upper digestive tract and increases the movement of the stomach and intestines. This helps the food to move properly so that it can be digested properly. Rabeprazole on the other hand is linked with a class of Pharma drugs which are called proton pump inhibitors or also called PPIs that are responsible for reducing the excess acid in the stomach.
Uses of Rabeprazole Sodium & Domperidone Tablets
Rabeprazole Sodium & Domperidone Tablets is very effective to solve the issue of GERD and all of its related symptoms which make the life of an individual very tragic like it causes excess gas, acidity, and many more. Following is a list of some of the benefits that one can get by using these tablets.
- The excess acid present in the stomach is neutralized by using this medicine.
- It promotes easy passage of the gas which further helps to bring down the symptoms which cause several problems to the individual.
- This medication is also helpful in relieving the discomfort of the stomach.
- Useful to provide relief from various symptoms of GERD like heartburn and indigestion.
- The backflow of stomach content to the food pipe is stopped.
Side Effects Of Rabeprazole Sodium & Domperidone Tablets
Rabeprazole Sodium & Domperidone Tablets is a safe pharma medicine which should be used as per the prescription of the doctor but they may come up with some common and minor side effects which usually don’t last very long as the body starts to adjust itself with time but a doctor should be contacted as early as possible if they don’t go away with time.
- Stomach pain
- Dryness in mouth
- Flu-like symptoms
Directions For Use
- The dose and the duration of the whole treatment are to be directed by the concerned healthcare expert.
- Normally these can be taken with or without food but it is best if they are taken after having a meal as they will help to bring all the benefits of it.
- The dose adjustment will be done by the concerned doctor and none of the changes are to be done by the patient.
- Try to make some lifestyle changes that will help in minimizing the severity of the symptoms.
- If possible try to lose weight as it will also help a lot in minimizing the symptoms of GERD.
- Try to eat smaller yet healthier meals as they also work in the same way to reduce the excess acid present in the stomach.
- Let the doctor know if the individual is taking some other medicine for some other form of the problem also.
- Don’t do anything like driving or swimming that requires some kind of mental focus in it.
- Don’t consume alcohol as it can cause excessive dizziness and sleepiness.
- Don’t consume hot tea, coffee, and hot food as they can result in an increase in the frequency of the side effects.
- Let the doctor know if the patient is having any kidney or liver disease.
- Also, consult the healthcare expert if the individual is pregnant or breastfeeding.
- It is not advised to be used if the patient is having any problem with bleeding in the stomach.
Rabeprazole 20 mg & Domperidone 10 mg