S-N95 Mask – Air Pollution, Virus & Bacteria Protection05/28/2020
Valacyclovir Hydrochloride Tablets
Abivela-1000 is the fusion of Valacyclovir Hydrochloride Tablets that are used in the treatment of various viral infections which are caused due to a group of viruses called herpes simplex viruses. They are being used for the treatment of problems like cold sores, shingles, or chickenpox. It is a prescription medicine that is given on the written prescription of a medical expert only. The infection which is treated by this Pharma drug includes oral and genital herpes, shingles, and chickenpox.
Cold sores happen because of Oral herpes and are characterized by painful sores that may be present in or around the mouth. They can spread by physical contact with the infected skin. Valacyclovir Hydrochloride Tablets are linked with a class of Pharma medications which are called antiviral drugs. The herpes virus affects the body by spreading itself in the body by multiplying its cells and Valacyclovir Hydrochloride Tablets does their job by stopping the virus from multiplying itself as it makes it harder for it to do the same.
Uses of Valacyclovir Hydrochloride Tablets
Valacyclovir Hydrochloride Tablets slow and stop the growth of the herpes virus and also assists the body to fight the infection.
- This medication is also used to treat and prevent flare-ups of genital herpes.
- It is also used in treating herpes zoster infections.
- This is responsible for stopping the virus from spreading itself any further which clears the infection.
- Helps the patient to get rid of any sores, blisters, or the feeling of burning sensation that an individual may feel.
- Valacyclovir Hydrochloride Tablets increase the healing process and also ensure that the sores don’t recur any soon.
- These tablets help in lessening the symptoms faced by an individual.
Side Effects Of Valacyclovir Hydrochloride Tablets
Valacyclovir Hydrochloride Tablets may come up with a few common and mild side effects which tend to go away with time as the body starts to adjust with time. A doctor’s attention must be paid if they don’t go away with time or if they make the individual unsafe in some way.
- Tired Feeling
- Stomach Pain
- Joint Pain
Directions For Use
- It must be taken in the dose that is prescribed by the concerned doctor and none of its doses should be skipped.
- They may be taken with or without food but it must be tried taking them at the same time every day so that the individual remembers to take it.
- Drink plenty of water along with the treatment being done with this medication as it will help to avoid kidney damage and will also prevent dehydration.
- Start the treatment as early as possible when the individual starts to notice the symptoms of the virus.
- Make sure to contact a doctor if the patient is having any kind of blood disorder as this drug can cause issues such as thrombocytopenic purpura or hemolytic uremic syndrome.
- Special attention must be paid if the individual is having any kidney-related problems.
- If used at higher doses, it can cause some issues with the central nervous system as it may get built up in the body.
- If it is being used to treat cold sores then the children should be at least 2 years old.
- The child must be of at least 2 years if this medication is being used to treat chickenpox.
- Before starting the treatment let the doctor know if the patient is having any medical problem related to the immunity of the individual.
- Also, consult the doctor if the individual is breastfeeding or is pregnant.
Valacyclovir 1000 mg