ABIFINE 500 TABLETS12/05/2019
Beclomethasone Dipropionate & Fusidic Acid Cream12/05/2019
Minoxidil & Finasteride Topical Solution
Fingail consists of Minoxidil & Finasteride Topical Solution which is used to regrow hair and accordingly it is used in those individuals who are facing the problem of hair loss. Due to the usage of this medication, the blood flow in the hair follicles gets increased which then also prevents further hair fall from happening and enables the body to naturally regrow the hair back.
It may be noted that Minoxidil & Finasteride Topical Solution isn’t suitable for sudden or unexplained hair loss. It is believed that the balding scalp contains a low number of hair follicles along with that hormone that is responsible for causing the male pattern baldness. Minoxidil is linked to a class of medications which are called vasodilators and they work by widening the blood vessels and aid in providing a better blood flow to the hair roots and their follicles. This activity prevents hair loss from going any further and also aids in stimulating hair growth. On the other hand, Finasteride is connected with a class of medications which are called 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors and they block the production of a male hormone that stops the growth of the hair works to reverse the balding process and also prevents further hair loss.
Uses of Minoxidil & Finasteride Topical Solution
Minoxidil & Finasteride Topical Solution is a time-tested medicine used for aiding the process of regrowth of the hair. Although it may take a while for seeing the hair grow back if the individual was bald for a long amount of time.
- It prevents hair fall and ensures that it is stopped properly.
- The blood flow to the roots of the hair is increased by its usage and accordingly, it aids in reducing hair loss.
- Hair cell death is prevented by it and hair growth is also increased by it.
- The growth of the hormone that is responsible for causing excessive hair loss or baldness is minimized.
- It is most effective at the top of the head for reducing hair loss.
- It improves the mood and the confidence of the individual who uses it as medicine.
Side Effects Of Minoxidil & Finasteride Topical Solution
Minoxidil & Finasteride Topical Solution is a very safe medication as it doesn’t cause any major side effects and they go away with time as the body starts to adjust itself with time. Let the doctor know if the following side effects don’t go away with time.
- Application site reactions.
- Dry skin
- Decreased libido
- Ejaculation disorder
- Breast enlargement
- Breast tenderness in male
- Skin rash
Directions For Use
- First of all clean and dry the scalp completely and use it accordingly.
- Read the label carefully before starting its usage.
- Use it as long as the doctor has prescribed it to be used as it will show only a minimum growth in the first few days but it must be used continuously.
- Make sure to keep the scalp healthy and clean and wash it on a regular basis so that the presence of any kind of bacteria or fungus may cause some kind of problem.
- This medication is supposed to be used by only men and is not advised to be used by women.
- Use it for a regular period of time as the hair that may have regrown might fall after a certain period of time.
- This medication is highly preferable in those individuals who are pregnant.
- Make sure to let this medicine get dried completely before using any other hair product like gel, moose.
- Don’t use this medicine more than the required quantity as it can cause some severe side effects.
Minoxidil & Finasteride